TTPOD EXTREAM V3.80(V2) s60v3

hello guys, welcome to my blog ...
before I share my collection of symbian applications ..
let me introduce myself first ..


I wrote this article in order to share what I have and occupy my time is empty ...
not to talk too much, just share the first symbian applications ..

TTPOD EXTREAM V3.80(V2) s60v3
TTPOD EXTREAM V3.80(V2) s60v3
Ttpod Extreme is the player who receives the support МР3/WМА/МР4/М4А/ОGG/ААС/MID/AMR file.

Greatest application in Symbian file size has been released and posted (15MB). Version of the MOD (ttpod v.3.80 Beta 3).

The main features:
● Supported formats: МР3/WМА/МР4/М4А/ОGG/ААС/MID/AMR;
● 10-band equalizer and presets have been set;
● Built-in viewer and editor ID3Tag song details;
● Support skins and visual effects;
● Find and download music, covers, lyrics from the Internet;
● Portrait and landscape screen orientation;
● playback mode is selected;
● Hot-key support;
● sleep-timer;
and many more ....
 
to download on 4shared click here 
                    on indowebster click here 
Previous
Next Post »

Good visitor is a visitor who always leave a comment, even if only a piece of the word. Good comment is a comment that contains no SPAM and SARA.
Banned insert URLs / links in the comment box
ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon